29/11/2011

Tasty Tuesdays @ Karela's Kitchen!

Today I'm guest-blogging over at Karela's Kitchen.

Kay is boss in all things 'kitchen' so I was very excited when she decided to share her recipes by starting her own blog!

You guys need to check her out because I'm sure you could learn a thing or two. She gives recipes and a step-by-step explanation of how to make the dish. She even includes photos and videos so you stay on track all the way!

Karela's Kitchen is all about sharing so she also invites you to share your recipes.

Head on over there to see what Miss Jack has been up to in the kitchen!

KARELA'S KITCHEN

xoxo
MJ

P.S: I rolled up my sleeves to wash beans naija style, and there are photos to prove it! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x