This beautiful skirt was given to me by one of my fabulous friends.
Check out her fashion focus feature here.
I'm totally in love with the fabric, the length and the pockets!
| I'm wearing: Top: Select Arm candy: Newlook Watch: Anne Klein Purse: StylistPick Shoes: Eccentrix |
Wishing you a beautiful week ahead! :)
MJ
That's a fab skirt, I love d details, the zip, the pockets..
ReplyDeleteThanks Uduak! :)
Deletesuch a cute outfit!!! I love your skirt
ReplyDeleteduexx.blogspot.com
Ancille xx
Thanks Ancille! x
DeleteOh, Wow! Oh, Wow! Oh, Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou wore it so much better than Incould have imagined!!
I want to be like you when I grow up babe...LOL
Ms Johnson.
Xxx
Hahahaha!
DeleteYou just made my day.
Thanks again for the skirt babe!
It's too cool & summer will be seeing more of it. :)
love love the outfit , you look amazing !!! defo following you now . btw if you dont mind me asking , do you go to liverpool uni ? xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Maphi! I appreciate that. I attend Cardiff Uni. x
ReplyDelete