12/04/2012

Team 'Bob!


The sun was out today (for the most part) and it put me in the mood for Spongebob!
I had quite a few things to get done today so I opted for comfortable shoes.
I didn't plan to take photos but a dear friend of mine thought I was photo-ready and so we stopped in the middle of the busy city centre to take photos.



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend? 
I spent the mine with family. 
We didn't get up to much but I most certainly had a really nice time. :)


Spongebob shirt: Newlook
Blazer: H&M
Belt: Oasis
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Eccentrix
Bag: Pied a Terre
Sunglasses: Gucci


xoxo
MJ.


2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and bag! And the fun mixed in with the spongebob tee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this is a major inspiration for casual friday for me...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x