29/04/2012

Style Focus: Oseme Ebhomielen

''If they ever do my life story, whoever plays me needs lots of color and high heels."

Meet Oseme, a student in Houston, Texas and blogger at Breathe. She describes her blog as a place for relaxation, her place of escape and her place to breathe.

Looking through her photos, three words come to mind in relation to her style - 
SEXY, FLIRTY, FIERCE! 

See for yourself... Enjoy!


I like having fun with my outfits. I shop anywhere and buy things that fit my figure. I mix and match everything. I'm your basic everyday girl.





I love colors!!! Heels and Purses are my weakness. I am about 5'5, so the higher the heel, the better!











 I live in Houston and trends tend to get a bit boring over here. But i just have a passion to dress up no matter the occasion. Be it going to a party, lunch with friends or even spending a day at the mall. It never hurts to be a bit over dressed. 





Have a lovely Sunday guys! :)
MJ.

4 comments:

  1. I love ur style focus idea!!! I am thinking about doing the same thing. So do u nominate the ladies or do they come to you?

    your blog is great by the way!! keep up the good work :)

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    I'm ur 65 follower!! woot woot lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks a lot Kami!

      I nominate them, but I also encourage readers to email me if they would like to feature. x

      Delete
  2. Awww...see Oseme all grown up and that.

    I like it.

    Ms Johnson.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oseme has great style. Heading over to her blog right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x