15/09/2011

It's green, it's white... it's Nigerian.

Here's a preview of the Casual chic tanks as promised. I will be doing a full post on them and the Classy female tops in the Rhian Jack section of this blog with prices as soon as they are ready. Please excuse my poses, or shall I say lack of ability in that area. Enjoy. :)






High waist shorts: Newlook
Shoes: Go Max



These particular tanks in this post are actually a limited edition from the collection.
The Independence Edition.



Jeans: Primark
Belt: M&S
Earrings: no hope of remembering where I got them.
Bracelet: Monsoon
Watch: Guess
Shoes: Carvela


xoxo
Miss Jack




9 comments:

  1. am feeling this...loving the hair as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the green and white i like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks John! Glad you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh I'm so in love! Saw sm1 wearing something similar but print fabric was on the stripes and not the collar... really really cute!! Great job sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually meant straps/shoulders not stripes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely, i heart this alot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x