22/05/2012

All the Pretty Birds


Hey hey! :)
Quick post while I take a break from studying...
I got this dress from a random store in Cardiff sometime last year. I'd rather not wear clothes that have animals 'drawn' on them but I saw this dress and the colours stole my heart. 
The birds are cute alright too.
In other news, we're back to my kind of weather...the only problem (evident in the photos) is the wind!
By the way, my lipstick is not THAT bright! Its just the setting I used to edit the photos. It kind of inflates the size of my lips too. *shrugs*
Have a lovely week people!









Sunglasses: Gucci.
Shoes: Faith.
Bag: Zara.
Watch: Nina Ricci N030.
xoxo
MJ.

4 comments:

  1. You look super cute! I LOVE the dress and the heels. I also have that bag and every time I carry it my boo says "where are u going with that piece of luggage", LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
      That sounds like what my mum would say when she sees me with that bag!
      Thanks for the compliments! x

      Delete
  2. loving the dress so cute , you look fab as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel bird prints on white background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x