04/05/2012

Rhian Jack at Afrogene!

Ok, so it has been a little over two months and I'm yet to see the 'official' videos from the Rhian Jack fashion shows (there were two) at Afrogene. All I've seen are photos from the 1st show (the ones I saw from the second show can't even be counted as relevant). I had nothing to do with contracting the people who are withholding these photos and videos (for whatever reason) so I've decided not to let all that negative energy get to me.

Shame...all that hard work and not much to show for it.

C'est la vie!

Moving on...someone was kind enough to get me a video that her friend took on her phone during the final show. It was an incomplete video but I made the most of it. If I ever see the 'official' photos, I will post them too.

Once again, I'd like to say a huge thank you to all my beautiful models! I really appreciate your support and I'm sure you had as much fun as I did prepping for Afrogene.

P.S: the models are my friends and not professionals (as far as I know. lol) so don't be expecting to see Naomi Campbell's twin or something!

Enjoy the video! x



4 comments:

  1. Love your clothes!!! Amazing talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the clothes! those models really had thier Azonto game on. love the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want more and if that happens I swear I will walk on those heels as a real lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww this is actually really nice... well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x