It's been a beautiful day so far. Church was lovely and the sun is out in full force. I tried to take some photos outside but it was way too windy. My hair was flying all over the place.
The title of the post was inspired by the shoes I have on. Its patent leather and in that shade of pink, it makes me think of candy.
![]() |
| Purse: Love Moschino, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: Kurt Geiger. |
![]() |
| L-R: Swarovski, Dorothy Perkins (both rings), Anne Klein. |
![]() |
| Dress (top): Matthew Williamson, Skirt: H&M. |
Doyin was looking on point as usual. I love everything about her outfit!
I'm off to memorise enough case law to write a book.
Have a lovely Sunday evening!
MJ











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x