09/05/2012

Double Denim


 Rain, rain, go away!
With exams around the corner, things have been pretty quiet around here.
I'm usually home or at the library cramming as much information into this small head of mine as I can.
When I step out, I'm usually in jeans and a hoodie. It just seems appropriate for the weather and the exam season.
As expected, I got a few odd looks the first day I turned up at the law library dressed so casual.
*shrugs*


 Today I decided to weather the storm rain (pun intended) to have lunch with friends at one of our favourite places in the city centre. 






Mission Accomplished!

Good luck to all who have exams.
xoxo
MJ.


1 comment:

  1. this whole look rocks totally! i love the tank top details and your sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x