14/09/2011

SAY CHEESE!


Had a dental appointment this morning and due to some serious sensitivity in the offending tooth which no amount of anaesthetic could numb, the procedure dragged on and didn't end like it was supposed to. After hours of pain induced sleep, I woke up to more pain.

Just took painkillers and a sleeping pill I keep for when the insomniac in me turns up. Couldn't resist a post before I drift off into my magic land of... (unfortunately, I can't tell you what I dream of :p).

By the way, that is meant to be my dentition in the photo. Didn't believe it when I first saw it, but I had to ask. The dentist said I could keep it. Yay me!

Looks  too wrong but I kind of like it in a weird sort of way. Probably because it's mine anyways. I guess they ran out of play dough. That would explain why it looks like something dug up from an archeological site.

Considering some ginger tea & TV with my mum to accompany me to snoozeville.

Hope you all have a good night.

xoxo
Miss Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x