10/09/2011

hey hey! :)





Just checking in to wish you all a lovely weekend. I must say it feels so good to be back online blogging. I've missed it a lot!



Now that the Rhian Jack Casual Chic tank tops are almost ready, I have more time on my hands so Hello Blogville! :D



I didn't take a break and re-vamp the blog for nothing though! My kind of posts won't change, I'll just make it all more interesting.

Purse: DKNY
Belt: Select

'Rock chic' tee: Newlook
Sunglasses: Gucci


Shoes: Primark

Cropped pants: Select

Cocktail ring: err...i forgot! :( 


I'm totally loving it here in Nigeria, as usual. The fact that I can wallow in self-deceit by pretending I'm not about to head right back into autumn/winter is just bliss! On the other hand, I can't help but dream about another lovely white Christmas in Cardiff coming up soon. I'm very much excited even though I hate any weather that doesn't include blazing sunshine! LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

xoxo
Miss Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x