12/09/2011

All laced up in cream.


The rain in Abuja has been something else these past few days and I mean, scary. Cold nights spent praying that the roof doesn't cave in under the pressure (too much TV, I know).

After many weeks of switching between my hair and weaves, I have finally decided to stick with my hair, at least for a bit (in my case, that could mean anything from a few days to a month). I think I'm addicted to cutting my hair as much as I'm addicted to buying shoes.

Hair + Scissors = Bright Idea!

It's gotten so bad, I even purchased my own hair clippers. One more thing I can do on my own whenever I feel like it. My friends think I'm a sad case but they can't but agree that my haircuts always turn out great. lol. I will post pictures of my hair soon as I can take some.



Vintage lace top
High waist leggings: Topshop
Earrings: Primark
Shoes: Jasper Conran




I must say I absolutely love these Jasper Conran sandals! The network of straps is fab! They are also super comfy and one of my first picks when I have a lot of walking to do.

xoxo
Miss Jack



2 comments:

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x