09/09/2011

Owambe!

Hey guys!

As you can imagine, the summer gist is plenty! I will dole it out in bits and pieces so it isn't long and boring.

Last month I attended my first proper Yoruba wedding reception in Abeokuta and all I could say was Wow! I had just spent a week in Ibadan before heading to the wedding so I turned up in my first ever Buba ati Iro which was made for me in Ibadan as a gift. I was so excited. Lol.

The wedding was akin to a carnival, a very colourful one at that! It also had a lot of 'powerful' Nigerians in attendance. I managed to take a few pictures before my phone battery died (thanks to me for playing 'angry birds' all the way from Ibadan to Abeokuta).

And here I am, in my party attire. Lol.

xoxo
Miss Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x