I apologize for my unexplained absence.
Seems like I’ve been moving in fast-forward motion for the past week or so.
First I had to prepare to leave Nigeria for Cardiff, then I arrived and it got
crazy!
I’ve spent the past few days moving into my
new apartment. I’m on the top-most floor and the view is AMAZING!
Besides lifting heavy boxes and unpacking
them, I haven’t been up to much else.
Was very happy to spend time with Him
after so long though :)! We had a pig out session breakfast at The Pancake House the morning after I moved into
my new place. The pancakes were LOVELY!
We also took a walk in the city centre. The Italian market had some very colourful foods on display. I'm not one to experiment with food ever so often so we were just happy to feast our eyes. That and the fact that we were yet to digest those heavenly pancakes.
There's something about Cardiff that makes me love it so!
It's probably the fact that there seems to always be something new to brighten my day.
By the way, the heading of this post is Welsh for, 'Welcome to Cardiff'.
Chat soon!
xoxo
Miss Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x