![]() |
| Chez & Tobi |
On friday, we had the ACS (African Caribbean Society) elections and a new committee is now in place. It is with mixed feelings that I relinquish my position as secretary.
And then came the azonto after party!
What can I tell you... It was an amazing night and two things made it so for me; my way-too-cool ACS family & those wicked Azonto cocktails!
Here are some of the beautiful people that came on the night.
(Photo credits: Kumbi Kardoso Photography)
![]() |
| Tobi |
![]() |
| Rez & Tlamelo |
![]() |
| Silvia & Amber |
![]() |
| Angel |
![]() |
| Peace |
![]() |
| Jessy |
![]() |
| Ify & I |
![]() |
What I'm wearing:
Lace bralet & Neon lace skirt: River Island
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Have a lovely Sunday!
MJ













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x