The crowd was fantastic! I saw faces from around the world and the feedback was amazing! In all, it was a very fruitful endeavour.
Below are a few photos of looks I liked on the night (full album is on the ACS facebook page). I spent more time in the kitchen than at the event so I wasn't able to take half as many photos as I would have liked to.
![]() |
| Silvia - one of our wonderful performers on the night. I love the top and the leather jacket. |
![]() |
| Tuoyo - Love the colour combo and that fab sweater-blazer! |
| I love Daima's crop top! The demin finished it off nicely. |
| Ugochi was my personal favourite! Loved it all, top to toe! |
![]() |
| It's all in the details...! |
I think I will take a cue from Ugochi as regards my outfit for tomorrow. Sure will save me a lot of potential wasted time tearing apart my wardrobe in the morning. Watch out for those photos!
xoxo
Miss Jack.





Thank you Miss Jack. I will keep the fashion stakes high so anyone trying to catch up will have to jump through hoops!!:) Ty.xx
ReplyDelete