07/11/2011

Pink, Leaves and Tweed

Hey guys!

Yeah, I missed you too. :)


I apologise for not posting Sunday's Style Focus feature. I've simply been too busy with coursework. However, I promise that the next few features are going to be so worth the wait! Wait until you see the beautiful, talented and wonderful people I have lined up... I know, I can't wait too! ;)


Church was lovely, thanks for asking! Speaking of lovely, I totally liked what beautiful Doyin (yup, she's so fine she deserves an adjective) wore today. Sheer top, blazer, denim, wedges, purse, earrings and bracelet....all VERY well put together. To borrow the words of Ms Johnson (a msjacksays reader whom I featured here) - Ms Jack approves!

By the way, that is all her own hair (and it's longer that what you can see here)...jealous much!

I wish you all a wonderful week!

xoxo
Miss Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x