09/11/2011

Blast from the Past


Thinking of the future...
You know that feeling when you have a brainwave and it's like the pieces of your life suddenly fall into place? That happened to me sometime last week and I've been on a self-induced high since then. I can't wait to move up to the next stage of my life which I have only just figured out in partial detail. Excited is an understatement...I think I'll shut up now before I start rambling incoherently.


Back to the present...
As my workload piles up, I can only focus on the fact that in a few weeks, it will be over for a minute and I will be smiling all the way to Nigeria. Yup, no white christmas for me this year! 
*Now doing the moonwalk*

Any one of you who will be in that vicinity come December, feel free to holla. I will be buried in coursework due January but I shall come up for air more often than not. 



In other news...
 I have a pile of work eyeballing me at the moment so this is the part where I say goodnight!

xoxo
Miss Jack

2 comments:

  1. Love the floral top with the green sweater. Great look! :)

    Love you blog, just followed it, I would love it if you could do the same:

    http://beirutchic.blogspot.com/

    And please comment on whatever you'd like.

    Angelica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely feeling! Sadly with all my midterms at the moment I'm on a low rather than a high :P but come vacation time I'll be happy again :P
    Nigeria for christmas sounds like a blast!!

    Ps. Love the shoes in the first pic, EVERYTHING about the second (wow you look gorgeous), and the hair in the third :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x