26/11/2011

Lunch Date


It has been a pretty quiet weekend. The past couple of days have been spent indoors partly due to the fact that I'm not feeling so well. I finally stepped out this afternoon to have lunch with my brother.

I fell in love with that belt (from Internacional) the moment I saw it!
Cardiff seems to be getting rather cold these days so I will be taking more pictures indoors. I am trying to complete an essay long before it is due because it's my brother's birthday next weekend (and ACS christmas dinner) and it promises to be a mental one!

Shoes (dark green denim ankle boots)  - Select

Bag - Chanel


xoxo
MJ

2 comments:

  1. u have amazing taste sweetie I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your belt is so beautiful
    love!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x