16/11/2011

Same print, different day


I usually dress up according to my mood (or how much time I have to get to class) and yesterday, I guess I was feeling fantastic! The sun was everywhere including in my eyes but I would be the last person to complain about sunlight in November. :)


I am absolutely in love with this skirt (previously worn here)! I cannot wait to find another way to wear it. Do you guys have any suggestions?






I am aware my boots are barely visible in this post. Have no fear, I intend to post on them soon!



xoxo
MJ

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are vicious!!! I can't wait for the post on them. I think what you've done with the skirt so far rocks!!!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tavia! Post on them coming in a few hours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooshh! I love this look from head to toe :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x