02/11/2011

Someone say lovely day?



Yesterday was an amazing day! It was my free day so I had already planned to attend a Law/Careers Fair and spend the rest of my day either studying or spread out on my couch watching Two and a half men.




However, a very good friend of mine from Nigeria who happened to be in London came to spend the day with me in Cardiff. The feeling you get when you hangout with very good friends you don't see on a regular basis = AMAZING!  We did everything from over-feed to showing our non-existent talents at the bowling alley. I had buckets of fun like I haven't had in quite a while and fell asleep before my head hit my pillow last night.



Unfortunately, I can't post pictures of my fun day *insert very sad face* because the friend in question is a  Nigerian celebrity *coughs* and I know how my fellow countrymen would jump at a chance for exaggerated gossip and a possible scandal! I'm too young for big wahala!



So... enjoy the photos of what I wore to the Law/Careers Fair sans grey blazer and everyday bag which you see ever so often anyways.

xoxo
Miss Jack

2 comments:

  1. CHANTING>>>>>POST THE PICS, POST THE PICS, POST THE PICS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos dear, will send you an email. i think am going to do a replica of this top in Ankara. niceeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x