Here's my Ugochi-inspired outfit as promised in the previous post (Eat & Greet). It did save me a significant amount of time this morning. :)
Continue for photos...and some more photos!
Continue for photos...and some more photos!
The weather today was simply depressing. There is nothing about rain that brightens my day. All that dancing in the rain crap is strictly for TV.
Ended up having to swap suede heels for leather flats and it still didn't make me look any less conspicuous as I attempted to balance my school bag, an umbrella and breakfast while I power-walked to class. Of course that meant indoor photography, poor lighting inclusive.
I did mention that I am an agbaya (basically, an overgrown baby), right?
Well believe me when I say, you don't know the half of it!
xoxo
Miss Jack
Awww I absolutely love it... love the fit of the top, love the suede heels and the bag too..xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're so stylish!! I love everything and you're becoming a huge source of inspiration for me!
ReplyDelete