16/10/2011

Style Focus: Nma







Meet Nma, a Nigerian student in Ghana and also a blogger. Checkout her blog, 'Life and the prima donnas'. I would be interested in raiding Nma's closet for anything from clothes to hair pieces and even nail polish! 


Continue to learn about a bit about her and her style.


Miss Jack LOVES this dress. There's DHL in Ghana, right? :)
"When I'm free I love to try out restaurants, see a play or hang out with my loved ones. If I'm not doing this I'm most likely in my room reading a mag or a book." 


Noticed the purple nails? I like!


"My style is feminine and sometimes traditional. I love wearing dresses and skirts cause they're not only pretty but also comfy." 

...and the yellow nails too. :)


"I love romantic fabrics and details in clothes like lace, pleats or ruffles but I like to mix it up a bit for a more modern appeal."




"I don't own a lot of jeans or tees, but they always come in handy and are good as a base for an outfit. I also like ripped jeans. I'm definitely considering adding more denim to my wardrobe." 
Loving the hair candy.
"One more thing about my style is colours! I love to play with makeup but I never go over the top, especially during the day."


That skirt! ;)





Have a lovely Sunday!

Nma

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that first skirt and the one in the second to the last picture. Fantastic mix of traditional and mordern. Love the colour pop with the nail polish, and the playful side shown with the animated top. Well done, I approve...LOL. Ms Johnson ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nma i'm soo cmin 2 raid ur wardrobe...lovly dress sense..Mizzdee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x