03/10/2011

Orange Express


This was what I wore on Sunday. Went to church and then into town to search for some furniture for my new place. 









Came across this very talented dude in town who was using straight pieces of wire to form names and things like flowers and dolphins. He used only a small pair of pliers and he did it so effortlessly. His table was crowded by amazed kids but as an honorary member of the kiddies club I just had to take a photo or two (or three) before they realised I was a bit too tall to be so enthralled like that.


This dude is quite under-paid!


A few of his samples

The magician at work!

Also came across some dudes inviting passers-by to join in the fun they had to offer. Not sure what to call the game but basically two players had to stand on two player mats (team spots and team stripes), then a game came up on this huge screen and they had to compete. 


Knock down all the cups in the pyramid on the screen!

The players.



And that's how my sunday went. Or at least, some of it.
I've got study on my mind right about now.
Want to give myself a head start before Uni officially begins for me.
It isn't always that easy to concentrate in a 9am lecture so better for me.



 Have a lovely week!

xoxo
Miss Jack.


2 comments:

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x