 |
| That is supposed to be me *face palm* |
Just the other day I pulled out my gifted custom EMF shirt from the depths of my wardrobe. It was made by the lovely and very talented Buchi Michael Onuorah of EMF (Check out more of his designs
here and his blog
here). He and another good friend of mine made me this symbolic shirt a couple summers ago (the story behind its significance is one for another day). I was very surprised and excited when I received it. I totally loved it!
 |
| Matchy-matchy mode activated. |
 |
| Yup! My shoe addiction is an all-inclusive venture! |
 |
| Blast from the past: The first time I ever wore it. |
xoxo
Miss Jack
Those shoes are killers! the T shirt is on point mern, i love the way you wore it.
ReplyDeleteThank you. You're such a darling! :)
ReplyDelete