03/10/2011

Cobalt Manicure


I am always attracted to cobalt blue. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I love bright colours and that there are few colours that pull an outfit together and stand out at the same time, of which cobalt blue is one (in my opinion).




My favourite cobalt picks at the moment are;


 BONNIE by Carvela which I wore here (isn't she lovely?),



this fab ring and the colour on my nails!




The weather in Cardiff has been insane! It's the beginning of October and we're still rocking a full blown summer. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad, considering the fact that the homes are built for winter and so my apartment sometimes feels like a mini furnace. Anyone know where I can purchase an air-conditioner? I'm already suffering from serious heat rash. Yeah, i know.... hard to believe since I'm just coming from Nigeria. Well, like I said AC is the KEY! I'm not a big fan of cold weather but I'm secretly wishing this heat will calm down a bit.




Another thing that bugs me even more than the heat is the excess bum leakage I've been forced to witness since I got back into town. At first I thought okaaay...welcome back to the land of second-hand smoke and the barely clothed (amongst many other things I do not care for)...but now I'm just, to put it simply- upset.




Why should you subject passing strangers to the sight of one of your privates (it's called that for a reason)? You may say why don't I just look away but I tell you, I looked away until I was stuck behind numerous bums on escalators and stairs one time too many only yesterday. Unto each his own but please the world is your oyster not your private beach. Consider others as well as yourself in certain things you do or wear.


And then came the wind! *sigh of relief*

I hope you're enjoying the weather way better than I am.

xoxo 

Miss Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x