05/10/2011

Aluta continua!



Today was my first day of school this semester. It turned out to be one of those days when I'm not sure if I'm awake or still asleep as I mechanically make it from class to class and everywhere in-between.




Decided that if I am to make it to class this year sans all the huffing and puffing required after a half-run, I will have to learn to pick ballet flats over heels more often than usual. That, and the fact that I now live further away and will have longer walking minutes.




Managed to take a few random photos of myself as I ran out the door into the rain and sometime before I collapsed into my bed when it was all over. 

Aluta continua. (The struggle continues).

Tomorrow is another day. *sigh*

Have a good night.

xoxo
Miss Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x