05/10/2011

Tackle or be tackled?


Guess who showed up yesterday? 


Yes! :D

Mr & Mrs CRAPPY WEATHER!

Doing the dance of triumph.

I don't think I've ever been happier to see grey skies. And just when I thought, it couldn't get any better, it started raining! You can't tell me the angels don't read what Miss Jack has to say.







In other news....

Day one of Rugby (yesterday) went quite okay. I'm no stranger to throwing, catching and running (thanks to all the other sports I have played) so I really enjoyed it and it also taught me quite a few things about myself.

1. I do not enjoy being tackled. It involves falling over 100% of the time.

2. I do not enjoy tackling. It involves falling over just as much.

3. I do not enjoy falling over.

4. I do not have the required 'force' necessary to knock a skinny girl over.

And so on this note, I hereby announce my official withdrawal from Team Female Rugby. I'm sure it'll all hurt less and be even more fun when we're playing in our full gear in a couple of hours but I think I'll pass. Time to find something else to get involved in.



xoxo
Miss Jack.

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit b, plus well done to you for trying something new...but even Miss Jack has to know what is just not for her :p Rugby is more than just brutal...it's almost deadly. At least that's how I see it but then I'm a chicken. ^_^
    Ms Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms Johnson! You are right, it's rather violent and it got tiring to keep being told to apply more force during a tackle & shout unnecessarily while running around the field. Definitely not my kind of game even though I had a lot of fun. ℓoℓ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! Nice look altogether xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon!!! quit just after aday :(....lool. Looking fab with the outfit (y)...

    JayVeeEn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Thanks! A day proved to be more than enough. I'm still in pain as I type.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x