07/10/2011

In His Tee



Decided to use a plain male t-shirt as the basis of my outfit today. Was perfect since Friday is usually a casual day and I wanted to look the part.




















It's been a long week and I can't wait to fall asleep.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead!

xoxo
Miss Jack.





7 comments:

  1. Love it, my favourite look yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love... + The shoes and the bag *halo*
    Cool Jeans too, they add life to the outfit on a drab, cold day...if your day was anything like mine. Well Done.

    Ms Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nma: Thanks! :)

    @ Ms Johnson: I'm almost sure it was worse than yours. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB look! LOVE the bag!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kimbunni: Thanks! :)

    Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the make up and neck candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x