| Shoes and bag as seen here. |
I just want to say a BIG thank you to all of you who read my blog and those who follow it. You are the reason I'm still posting. :)
I've been blogging since 2008 but decided to start afresh and go public with msjacksays in September. In the beginning I was quite unsure as to what to expect but I must say you guys have really helped erase my fears.
I am extremely humbled by the kind comments and reviews I have received thus far. And I do intend to give back. I will be having giveaways every now & then [who says no to free stuff given with so much love? :p ], strictly for those following msjacksays only. I am yet to decide when exactly that will be but you will be informed as soon as I do.
How to follow msjacksays:
1. Click on the 'Join this site' link on the sidebar and follow the instructions.
2. Pick the option to follow msjacksays publicly. It's the only way I can know you're there.
Please feel free to drop comments (don't be shy here o!) or for any non-public enquiries, comments or suggestions, I'd be glad to hear from you via email >>> msjacksays@yahoo.com.
I hope you're all having a lovely week thus far?
xoxo
Miss Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x