05/12/2011

Sugar Rush


I bought those cupcakes (from Swirls Cupcakes) for the first time on my brother's birthday last Friday and I must say, they are FANTASTIC!
Speaking of fantastic, my weekend was that and a half! I always say I do not have any 'normal friends' (I am aware that says a lot about my sanity too) but I can not stress enough how awesome they all are! No matter how they are combined, the result is always the same- tons of laughs! I will continue this rant in another post.
Here's what I wore to party hard with my darling brother and friends on Friday night (also the ACS after-party).


Blazer- Cutie, Legings- Zara

The shoes I wore - Carvela (Kurt Geiger).





xoxo
MJ

3 comments:

  1. the jacket is lovely!!! suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Agboghoroma16/01/2012, 00:46

    i really love all these pieces, well done dearie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x