06/12/2011

I know awesome people


...and for that I'm forever grateful.

I want to thank everyone that came down to Cardiff  for the weekend and all who came out on Friday both for the ACS dinner/after-party and to celebrate with my brother. I can't say how happy you all made me! YOU ROCK!

Here's what I wore during the day on Friday while running around in preparation for the night/weekend...



Bag - Stylist Pick, Boots - Nine West
Sweater - Debenhams,  Denim Jacket - Newlook

I spent Saturday with the girls just hanging out and being silly having fun.
It felt so good to just let go and relax!

We had lunch at Red Hot where we got christmas crackers with paper crowns and other toys in them (were they expecting us?).


My hoodie wasn't bought in a store. It's my dance hoodie from when I was a member of Flex FX while in London. They are an awesome hip hop/ bollywood dance crew. Check them out on youtube.

Kumbi, Tayo, Oyinda
After a short walk in town, we all tied ourselves up with scarves and other relevant components and headed to the bay to play some more. It's safe to say we all had a fantastic weekend!

xoxo
MJ

3 comments:

  1. hey hunii, sexy pants and great bag! Love your bangs, frames your face nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kinbunnii: Thanks! :)

    @Style4Curves: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x