27/01/2012

Spongebob


Yeah yeah yeah, spongebob again. Yours truly is an honorary member of the spongebob club. Get used to seeing him every now and then.


"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"


Haha! I know most of you sang the response to that question. 
Welcome to the club! ;)


Top & Jeans: Newlook
Blazer: H&M
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Anne Klein
Shoes: Select

5 comments:

  1. Cute shirt, loving the outfit! :)

    www.demure-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have fun with your looks. Love those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest look! I love it!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..my nephew is obsessed with sponge bob, if he sees you, he wnt let you go! love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPONGEBOB! Suuuchh a cute outfit :D
    Man I haven't been on your blog for a while, I miss it :D
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I do appreciate all your lovely comments and support! x